- This is the most significant release to date for “FieldBoss for Elevator Contractors.”
- It incorporates new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 features like Activity Feeds, improved form layouts, and Business Rules to make FieldBoss easier to use with more business process automation.
- Significant new job costing capabilities have been added to calculate and track real-time costs, gross margin and profit for Work Orders and/or Projects.
- A new billing engine has been added for Maintenance (service) Contracts with flexible billing cycles and automated invoice generation.
- A new extensive integration into Microsoft Dynamics GP is now available.
- A fully configurable sales tax engine is now included.
- New Maintenance Control Program (MCP) functionality has been added.
- New features for mobile to improve efficiency, communication and automation of field activity.
- One point of entry on mobile device for field technician’s time and work which will update all relevant data in both FieldBoss (service call, schedule, maintenance, work orders, labor cost) and Microsoft Dynamics GP Payroll.