ESTIMATING AND QUOTING BEST PRACTICES FOR CONTRACTORS
Achieve the margin you expect on maintenance and project work, by integrating estimates and quotes into your sales and delivery processes.
This was a 30 minute walk-through of our FIELDBOSS estimating and quoting best practices where explain how to:
• Estimate labor hours and costs, material and subcontractor and supplier costs on a quote
• Mark up budgeted revenue to hit a target profit percentage or amount.
• Override standard or customer specific level markup percentages on estimates
• Forecast project gross profit and project cash flows. Not sure how we forecast cash flow unless you are talking about CRM opportunities with attached quotes.
• Connect estimates to sales opportunities
• Convert estimates into work orders or update project estimates with one click
Please fill out the form to watch the recorded webcast: